Diana Twadell Principal
Small Business Division (858) 587-7434
A good benefits plan has to reflect your company's philosophy, meet your budget and help you attract and retain the best employees.
Barney & Barney’s Small Business Division is focused on helping small business owners offer benefit packages that provide the best “fit” for employer and employee and keeping those benefit plans running smoothly. We understand that small business owners have enough to do without spending a lot of time as “Benefit Administrator.” Our Small Business Division is designed to keep you focused on what you do best: your business.
Seamless Services to our Small Business Clients
Barney & Barney has solidified its commitment to providing insurance solutions to small businesses by dedicating an entire division to them. All our associates who serve individuals and small employers work together in one fully integrated Small Business Division. Serving as a one-stop-shop for the small business owner, we allow you to transact business more efficiently and deal with fewer people.
Barney & Barney offers products and services to small business owners that are not available through most other insurance brokers.
- Employee Benefits and Property and Casualty are handled in the same department
- Associates and producers are cross-trained and cross-licensed
- A one-stop-shop model for our clients, who benefit from our blended teams, open communication and shared computer systems
Employee Benefits Solutions for Small Business
- Medical insurance
- Consumer-Directed Plans, including Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- COBRA administration
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Retirement plan administration
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary benefits plans
- Associated general contractor program
- Accidental death & dismemberment
Your success depends on your employees. Barney & Barney’s Small Business Division is committed to providing you employee benefits solutions that not only protect them but also preserve your bottom line.